Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions for better shopping experience.
We are committed to make your shopping experience with us enjoyable as much as possible. Please kindly take some time to read through the Terms & Conditions (T&C) carefully before placing your order in our site www.yeohwenmy.com. Your use of this website and/ or placing an order indicates you acknowledged, understood and agreed to be bound by these T&C.
- Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any such changes.
- Prices stated are fixed and non-negotiable.
- All orders placed cannot be cancel and are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Please note that by adding item(s) into your cart, it does not signify you have successfully purchased the item(s). Item(s) is only secured upon submission of payment.
- Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) of each preorder/ backorder item is only an estimated date, the actual stock arrival date might earlier or later due to unforeseen circumstances such as shipment delayed, longer manufacturing time and etc. Request to cancel order in such reason will be rejected.
- We apologize that there may be cancelled preorder/ backorder items due to lack of fabric, insufficient stocks arrived etc. Full refund will be given in such cases.
- Preorder items are produced in different batches, please kindly allow a discrepancy of 20% for each batch in terms of colour and measurement. No exchange & return is allowed in such circumstances.
- For order consists of preorder & ready stock items, it would be assume that customers are willing to wait till the preorder items arrive to post. Otherwise, please make a separate order if you want to post out the ready stock items first (Postage would be charge twice).
- Kindly ensure you have selected the correct item(s) in the correct colors/ sizes with full and correct shipping information before checking out. We will not be held liable in the event the wrong colors/ sizes are selected, or if duplicate orders are placed.
- ALL items are strictly NOT exchangeable, refund, return after purchase is made.
The price payable by you for the product shall be the price of the product listed on the website at the time your order is transmitted to us through the website. We reserve the right to amend the price of any product at any time without given any reason or prior notice. No refund will be allowed in the event item purchased is available on sale thereafter.
- We try our best to provide accurate information in our product description for the purchase through website. However, the use of photographic images may defer slightly from actual product detail. We do not warrant that product description or other content on the website are accurate or error free.
- For lace items, loose threads due to the nature of the lace and for this reason is not considered as defect.
- For printed items, please note that placement of prints may vary in terms of symmetry/ alignment/ slight color patches for every piece due to cut of fabric. Request for exchange/ return due to this reason will be rejected.
- Please note that the product might vary slightly from the pictures due to studio lighting conditions, or variances in computer screen calibration and different tech device specifications. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s evaluation of product color will accurately reflect the product upon delivery. Request for exchange/ return due to this reason will be rejected.
- Minor imperfection (slight dotted stains/ tiny thread hole/ loose thread) which are within 2cm which do not affect the overall appearance of item will not be considered as defect.
- The prices shown for items on the website does not include charges for postage/ delivery fee. We are using Poslaju for parcel send within Malaysia. All delivery charges will be added to the total product value of your order based on your area.
- Once the tracking number is emailed to you and/ or updated to our website system, your parcel is under the responsibility of our third party delivery service provider and we shall not be responsible for lost parcel if proof of postage is supplied. Any claim will have to be made with our third party delivery service providers and we will make reasonable effort to assist in compensation claims (if any).
- For all international order, any import duties or custom taxes charged once the parcel reaches its destination country (if any) must be responsible and paid for by the recipient of the parcel.
- Cost of re-delivery charged for bounced parcel will be borne by customer. Bounced parcel that are unclaimed after 60 days (2 months) grace period will be forfeited and no compensation will be done as sufficient response time has been given.
- We reserves the right to amend to any of the above Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our T&Cs.